The madrasah is located opposite the northern entrance of the Alaaddin Mosque courtyard. It was built in 1262 by the Seljuk Vizier Muinüddin Süleyman Pervane in memory of the second reception of the city. The building in the north-south position has a rectangular plan. It is a good example of the madrasah type with two iwans and open courtyards. The entrance is entirely made of marble, in the form of a decorated monumental door. There is a room on both sides of the entrance iwan. There is an octagonal fountain in the middle of the courtyard. There are arched porticoes on the east and west sides of the courtyard that lie in the north-south position and sit on three columns, and there are ten small rooms behind the porticoes. Each cell has a stove and a large window facing the street. The front of the main iwan, opposite the entrance iwan, was closed and turned into a room. It is understood from the inscription on it that this change was made in 1889, during the time of Mutasarrif Faik Bey. To the left of the main iwan is probably a room used as a winter classroom, and to the right is the grave of Gazi Çelebi and his daughter, the last ruler of Pervaneoğulları. The structure is originally flat earthy drip. Later, the roof, which was lined outwards and covered with Turkish style tiles and finished with a hedgehog eave, was made. Medrese, which served as a museum between 1932 and 1970 and is now the property of the General Directorate of Foundations; In 2002, it was allocated to Sinop Governorate to be used for Culture and Tourism purposes. Sinop Governorate has been allocated to people related to the crafts and cuisine specific to Sinop and turned into a bazaar.